Hello

metalmike415

Sweet I found an active forum :D I just back into Scale Modeling since the new year. Right now I am getting all my stuff togther such as paints,tools,air brush stuff and all the other things thats empties our pockets ;D Right now I am building a 1/35 Tamiya M1A2 Abrams Operation Iraqi Freedom with ok results so far. So any way glad I found you guys and I am looking forward to learning and having a lot fun!!!

Welcome to the forum Mr. MetalMike415. If your feeling up to it you could post pictures of your M1A2.

I'll snap a few Tomorrow. Right now I have the hull just about done just waiting on a few colors of paint to come in then I will be rock'n and roll'n.

Cool metalmike! Welcome man, great to have you.

Post often and have fun!

metalmike415 said:
I'll snap a few Tomorrow. Right now I have the hull just about done just waiting on a few colors of paint to come in then I will be rock'n and roll'n.

Cool.

Thanks for the welcome guys! Well I got the hull and the deck done but I am going to stop until I receive my order from scalehobbyist which includes Tamiya extra thin cement because testors glue is a nightmare to work with. I was going to get the thin cement from testors until I was watching DreamKnight's videos and seen how nice it seems to work with.

I got a bunch of stuff coming in this week. I can not wait for my air brush compressor!

Dreamknight thanks for taking the time to make those videos.

Latest posts

Back