Hello

Arkgene

Hi my name is Gene and I make a lot of mistakes in spelling because my fingers don't always hit the right keys and I don't notice until I have posted so forgive that please. I saw one of the intro below where the guy had taken a 45 year break from modeling. Well I am 79 and the last car I built was in 1962 or so but I did do some moleling in HO scale trains for a couple of years. I am in Arkansas and retired of course and married to the same woman for 59 + years. I am currently building a 1994 Ford F150 Lightning as they spell it on the box. It is slow going but I will get it done one day.

Hi my name is Gene and I make a lot of mistakes in spelling because my fingers don't always hit the right keys and I don't notice until I have posted so forgive that please.

I do the same thing all the time, mostly due to using a small keyboard, but being used to a larger one for touch typing

I sometimes will type entire sentences where each letter is off by one key
for example "like" will come out as ";olw" :D

or since the keyboard is wireless, I may type too fast, or have it too far away and it winds up skipping letters

Hi my name is Gene and I make a lot of mistakes in spelling because my fingers don't always hit the right keys and I don't notice until I have posted so forgive that please. I saw one of the intro below where the guy had taken a 45 year break from modeling. Well I am 79 and the last car I built was in 1962 or so but I did do some moleling in HO scale trains for a couple of years. I am in Arkansas and retired of course and married to the same woman for 59 + years. I am currently building a 1994 Ford F150 Lightning as they spell it on the box. It is slow going but I will get it done one day.
Hello and welcome to the mad House.
Pantherman

Welcome to the Herd, Gene! I look forward to seeing your builds!

Best regards,
Brad

Welcome aboard, sir. I spent some time in Arkansas, I went to Harding University in Searcy.
Congratulations on such a wonderful milestone with you and your bride.

Latest posts

Back