Hello from Mesa, Az!

Salvo

Hello Everyone!
I just found this site yesterday and wanted to join up... I got back into modelling last year after a 20 some year hiatus and have been having a great time! I am also a member at ProModeller, a British site... I see that you are having a contest that deadlines in a few days?! I can't make it with a new build but I can see if i can figure out how to get into the "All Open" category... Anyways, Just wanted to say "Hi!" and we'll see you in the Forums!

:)

Steve

Hey there! Welcome!

I reside in Gilbert,AZ! Awesome to have a fellow desert rat on the site. You will enjoy this site! Very cool builders and builds! Take it easy! Keep Building! ;D ;D

Hey Steve and Welcome! Glad your here! I'm also a member of Phil's site ( I go by Scot M. there)....I don't post there a lot..but I do poke around every once in a while.Glad you made it over here.I hope you enjoy our little corner of the modeling web.Make yourself at home!

Hi Salvo,
Yeah, I joined and then dropped 10 entries into the All Open category.
I didn't have time for anything else.
My day job keeps me rather busy, but I have a few projects I really want to finish, and I think joining this site will help me with that. :)

Latest posts

Back