Hello Dolly .

Just... :eek: !!! Love the lap belts!!! I liked the hair too!!! I suppose it was out of scale!! ::)

Keep those fire lit buddy!! ;)

Wow man. The interior is photo realistic. Great work so far...I predict the great work will continue.

Thanks very much guys ;)

Been busy doing all the usual Seasonal running about for the last few days :( ,But I did get a little done ,most of the stuff has been added to the engine bay ,I added a decal to the battery and curled up the edges on it like its peeling off ,I still have more bits to go in then I'll get it all weathered up ;D

DSCF4388.jpg
DSCF4390.jpg

More soon ;)

Chris.

Thanks Spud ,it'll look a bit better once everything is weathered in there ;)

Chris.

Very nice. Yeah, lots of crusty white corrosion on the battery poles will look great.

Nice little touches going in there Chris!!! Cbales are sweet and the lable is spot on!!! Fires Buddy...keep em going!!! ;D

Like I said on my forum Chris, that sticker looks fantastic and some very nice eye candy. In fact there is lots of eye candy in this build.

Thanks guys , Im free tomorrow ,so Im hoping to get a lot done on this one ;D

Chris.

Thanks Eastrock ,Im getting there ;) ,Watch out for the Pig eating Trabant soon ;D

Chris.

Well ,pretty much done in the engine bay ,just a few little bits to sort out . I added the headlight mounts and bezels and also the front bumper ,I damaged the bumper and headlight on the same side as the damaged and rusting guard ,havent finished with the rust yet ,the next stage will see it settle in more . I added some corrosion around the battery terminals too ,along with more rust /green slime and general weathering around the engine bay .
I have to put a grille in front of the fan ,and add the wipers to the windscreen ,then I can get the bonnet/hood on ;DI' will also put the headlight glass in place once they are dry ;)

DSCF4391.jpg
DSCF4392.jpg
DSCF4393.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

That sir is looking real bad Chris.......That why I LOVE IT!! Really coming together!!! Any thought on the mini-dio??? ;)

Thanks guys ,

Well I thought I was just about done in the engine bay ....but a friend of mine suggested putting a birds nest in there ;D Which sounded cool to me so I had to give it a try ::) I made up a nest and a few eggs just to show its still in use ,the eggs are'nt painted yet ,But I'd like a few opinions ...should the nest stay ..or go ???

DSCF4404.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Looks cool Chris, neat detail too. I'm sure a bird has nested in an engine somewhere...I'd keep it - and maybe spot the eggs (if that's realistic) - spots would be a neat splash of variety in the overall scheme.

Latest posts

Back