Hello Dolly .

That's what I'm talking about!!! :eek: That is one pretty piece of "Junk" There Mr. S!!! Floor boards are looking killer too!!!! Enjoying this one a lot Chris! ;)

Chris S said:
CT , Thanks bro ;)

Q ,cheers buddy .

Spud ::) I'll take that as a compliment ;D Hows the V'Dub going ??

Chris.

getting there ive done some rust damage and wron the seat edges with some milliput, ill post pics tomorrow.

T ...Thanks bro ;)

Scott ;D...yeah Rat crap right ;D

Spud ,looking forward to that update fella ;)

Rob ,Thanks Boss ;) should have a good update tomorrow :)

Chris.

Ok ...Its tomorrow , Well it is here ;D 1am actually .

Working on the dash ........

DSCF4376.jpg

And the seats ,bit more to do on these like painting in the rear seatbelts ,bit more weathering ,and I've made up some belts for the front (no pics yet ) . I painted in the bits of foam that show through the rips too ....

DSCF4379.jpg
DSCF4380.jpg
DSCF4378.jpg

Bringing on the firewall/bulkhead too ,started the weathering .....

DSCF4381.jpg

DSCF4382.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz....NOT!! :'( Sorry you can't sleepy sleepy buddy!

But, on the other hand, you are just "ripping" this up. Can't say enough about them seats Mr. S!! Outstanding rustification If I should say so!!! And I do!! ;)

Thanks bro ;) See yer jet setting like myself tonight ;D no jet lag yet ???

Chris.

No sleep yet....11- 11:30 here or so ....head hits he pillow and BANG ZZzzzzz! ;D Up at 4:30 tho most everyday!! Routines, gotta love em!! 8)

Yeah ,I remember them ::) I'll have my routine back in a few weeks ;D ;)

Chris.

Sounds stupid but you will be happy to be back in the game again. Enjoy the bench time while you can get it!! ;)

Oh yeah ,defo I cant wait to get back ,wife cant wait either ;D ,Once Crimbo is over ...Bang ...back at it ;)

Chris.

LOL...My wife says the same thing when I am home for more than 3 days straight!!! GET OUT!!! :eek:

AT least at work I get paid to fix other peoples screw ups!! ::) Oh, did I say that out load??!!! ;)

;D ;D Yeah I do pretty much the same ;D you're lucky ..three days !!! ::)

Chris

looking good chris, i need to order some of that slimy stuff tomorrow or ill never get it this side if christmass

Morning Spud ,no sleep for you either then ?? yeah you need the slimey stuff for an old wreck ..I love it ;D

Chris.

Yet another excellent work, buddy!
Everything: the roof, the seats, all those rusty parts look way SO real!
Thumbs up, my friend!
Now, back to the floor to search for my chain ;D

Thanks guys ,much appreciated ;)

A big step forward now ,although it doesnt look like much ::)

The carpet ,seats and dash are all fixed in place , I scratched up some seat belts for the front ,fitted and painted them as well as the rear belts . The pedals were also fitted and rusted ,then finally the body was fixed to the chassis ;D I've got loads of room through the sides and top to add the steering and some litter /debris .

DSCF4383.jpg
DSCF4387.jpg

Please ignore the hair on the dash ...must remove that ::)......in fact ......removed ;D

DSCF4384.jpg
DSCF4385.jpg

I will continue with the engine bay and boot / trunk while all that dries .

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

lol i dont go to bed till teh weee hours chris.. :) and looking really good. i dint go near mine yesterday so no pics yet.. ill get them done today or tomorrow

Latest posts

Back