Hello Dolly .

;D ;D I find Milliput a horrible colour in pics too ,makes things look even more ugly ;D I'll look better soon ;)

Chris.

Those seats are looking great Mr.S!!! Think you will have a winner there once the paint start-a-flying!!! ;)

Thanks T :) Been sitting scratching the 'B' pillars ,the lip around the opening for the doors to close on ,locks, and new door cards ...oh yeah door hinges too !! all fiddly bits ,but its close to starting paint now ;D

Chris.

So ,Here's my meager scratchings for today ;D

I made up the lip that runs around the door opening .On the 2CV this is a round section so I made it out of 1mm round stock ,then made an fitted the 'B' pillars ,the plates to hold the door catch & the door catch bar .This all improved the look of the side .

Before ........

DSCF4305.jpg

And after ......

DSCF4324.jpg

Here's a better look with the body off ....

DSCF4320.jpg

While I was at it I made up the lip for the Boot/Trunk to close on .

DSCF4323.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

That's just stupid it's so good man. This is gonna look awesome in paint.

(((lol))) Thanks Scott .....I think ;D ;D ,yeah ,not long till paint now ,another day or so ;)

Chris.

Thanks guys :)

Yes Mr T ,should have the scratching done today ;D ....after breakfast ::)

Chris.

SWEET!!! It's 7:45 here...ust be way past Breakfast now!!! ::)

;D

Ok Ok ..Its lunchtime now ::) ....Jeez ;D

Gone as far as I can with the body and chassis ,need to start painting !

I've went round it with the multi tool and some Burrs & grinding bits creating the tin worm ;D So a few mock up shots before it gets taken apart for paint .

DSCF4329.jpg
DSCF4331.jpg
DSCF4330.jpg
DSCF4326.jpg
DSCF4333.jpg
DSCF4325.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Definitely looking the part there fellas!! See what a nice Breakfast can accomplish ::) Can only image what you come up with after lunch!!! ;D

Hey Chris, sorry bro, didn't see this one posted here. Like I said on my forum, fantastic work so far bro. :)

Chris, this is gonna look sharp, love the little rot holes, very convincing.

I do think your bonnet prop stick is a bit over scale though.

LOL! ;D

Thanks guys ;) Starting paint tomorrow ,too cold tonight and its snowing so Im NOT going out to the workshop ::)

Ken ...have you never used a scaffold plank to prop your bonnet ?? ;D ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back