Hello all modellers

Lurcher Two

Hurdy, Gurdy.....

Hello to everyone in this wonderful modelling world of ours. I'm from the UK and have been building scale models of all sorts for as long as I could.

I have built model houses and architectural stuff, cars, tanks planes spacecraft. I like dioramas, millitary, trains anything. The kits are great but it is the modellers who bring them to life with their enthusiasm and detailing.

I'm starting modelling again as my sons have all discovered girls and stuff and have left me with unfinished kits to complete. My first Kit which I will post elsewhere is a 1/35th Sturmtiger. Luckily my son has done a pretty reasonable job for me to carry on with.

Best wishes

Steve

Thanks Jim,

where can I see some of your card models. I have seen some amazing renderings in the past, very interesting dicipline

Steve

Those models are so amazing. I particulary like the U-boat. Your card has made the sections look as if they 'have' been assembled from steel plate rather than moulded.

Was the Olympic the sister ship of the Titanic?. Is the paint scheme called dazzle?

Enterprise is really evocative and niceley done, especially the colours.

I was going to get the 'Nostromo' blue prints on mylar for the landing ship that drops onto LV-426. If I did, I might think about scatch building it...........and never be seen again........

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61405&page=2

Hi Steve. Thank you.
The Olympic was the Titanic's older sister, and yes that is the WWI dazzle pattern.
I have the templates for other Star trek bridges that I may build at some point.

Jim

Latest posts

Back