HE-162 Revell 1/32

chriss67

Hi All
Got sick of armor and decided to give this wingy a go.....although the kit falls short in some respects it can be built into a pretty nice model I think,so without further ado I started with the engine first,and will scratch some of the details along the way.
SANY1604.jpg
SANY1605.jpg
SANY1608.jpg
SANY1609.jpg
Thanks for checking it out and comments,tips always welcome

Wow, that looks great! Lovely attention to details and painting and weathering.

Hiya CSS!!!! Nice engine you painted there!!! Looks great! Though it seems you were shaking a bit ;D

Makes me think of the Me you did a while ago ^^

Cheers

LetsGo....Thank you! I'all post more pics of my progress ;)

WOOTS.....(((LOL))) How are ya? thanks for the comp pal,I promise no more shaky pics ;D

Small update.....I had time to today so I worked on scratching some details
SANY1634.jpg
SANY1635.jpg
As always thanks for looking ;)

Hiya Pal ;D ,good to see you at another 'Wengy' :) Some nice scratchwork there too ,keep it up ;)

Chris.

Nice detail. The copper wire your using to simulate a wire bundle is excellent. I worked on Aircraft when I was in the Air Force and that's exactly what they looked like, they were all over tight together like that snaking everywhere.

Lets Go....Thanks! the copper wire does all the work ;D what type of a/c&engines did you work on?

Adam.....Thanks pal! sure was nice to put a face with a name...did you work anymore on the trailer?

chriss67 said:
Adam.....Thanks pal! sure was nice to put a face with a name...did you work anymore on the trailer?

Unfortunatley no. It takes me 55 minutes to get home from Bob's house. I'll get more done today for sure! ;D

Hi All
Just a quick pic of the seat bulkhead
SANY1641.jpg
Hope to have more time later tonight,and start painting the seat
as always thanks looking ;)

Latest posts

Back