Have a modeling Christmas? Whatcha get?

Junkie

So, if you received anything modeling related for Christmas, share it here!

I already know I'm getting a Trumpeter KV-1, KV-2 and a Dragon T-34. A few for my b'day as well, Staghound, SU-100 and a Dragon Firefly Ic. I also bought myself an Alder Kfz 13 Armoured Car while we were at it. Wasn't that nice of me. :p

I've been telling my wife that I'd like to build more WW1 aircraft - she got me three Roden kits. A Gotha, a Junker D1 and a Curtiss H-16.

Have to wait and see what the Modelling elves give. I know of at least two from my SSM Secret Santa, but I've been good and not opened them

Hay scott, thanks again for posting my plane in the gallery, much appreciated ;D

yea... i got my Diorama done just in time for christmas, it may not be posted tonight, but here... is a sneak peak!!

SneakPeak.jpg

got a mustang p 51 Italeri..

I think it was that one I dont have the model around me.

its a small scale. Atleast I got a kit from someone ;D..

Well were just getting up here, up before the kids even, not sure whats up with that. Not sure if I got any more models yet. I won a Kopro Su22 kit in the ARC Christmas Raffle, and 1/35 Trumpeter Geshutzwagen heavy gun carrier kit in the club Yankee swap. For my self I bought Dragon 1/32 P-15D, a Tamiya 1/48 F-16C/N and a 1/24 Tamiya Ferrari F-50.

now that my brother knows what i got, i got him a P-40 Warhawk from Revell, its a relatively easy builder! my brother is on this forum too, so i had to be careful, lets see what he can make out of it!

1/2500 Enterprise E from Round 2, and a second (d'oh) Ahsoka's Starfighter from my SSM Secret Santa.
Also got a book on making figures.

My brother and his family sent me a Tamiya P-51B, my wife got me a set of exhausts for an F-14D and a F-16C from Shull24.com, which has not arrived in the mail yet.

well i got a sweet drawing pad for the computer, i could use it for printing decals, you're supposed to use some plastic based ink, and the decal sheets or something, i could probably order them off the Internet or something.

My Secret Santa from FSM sent me a Trumpeter 1/48 Mig 15 with a ton of extra goodies for it! He included the Eduard PE set, True Details resin wheels, True Details resin Cockpit and True Details Fast Frames set. Woo-Hoooooooo

I'm a few days prior receiving a FineMolds 1/72 Millennium Falcon, which I've been presented by my GF. The kit is waiting for almost a week in a customs office, as they are always incredibly slow on holidays, so, I gues, it must be not too much more to wait. Dreaming of how I would tear the packing and open the box each night ;D

Solander said:
I'm a few days prior receiving a FineMolds 1/72 Millennium Falcon, which I've been presented by my GF. The kit is waiting for almost a week in a customs office, as they are always incredibly slow on holidays, so, I gues, it must be not too much more to wait. Dreaming of how I would tear the packing and open the box each night ;D

I got one of these for Christmas too!! Mine was not delayed in customs though, along with it I got a 1/500 Space Battleship Yamato from starblazers and a vf-25f Messiah valkyrie alto custom.

Latest posts

Back