Han Shot First

Hey guys, well Jaitea got me thinking and I'm glad he did! First off I removed the base of the table to allow Hans leg to fit flush and then glued and filled everything. I then drilled out a hole through the table, ran a white 3mm led in the middle and attached a small cut off acrylic rod (sanded to diffuse the light) to the top of the table, its a little on the big side but the next size down acrylic rod was too small:
IMG_5315.jpg

;D thanks guys, might actually get some more painting done tomorrow in my lunch break lol ;)

Thanks geegad! Started spraying the base today, hopefully tomorrows effort will be worthy of posting pictures.

Hey guys got some work to show on the base/seat, Vallejo Acrylics were used and AK washes. Sorry for the bad pic every second counts at the bench at the moment and getting the decent camera out just takes up more time lol
42d90b2bd1a1fcf536dd6c9ced8c6f49.jpg

Thanks guys, the pic was taken on the iPad, I just meant the background was busy lol

hmm my ipad pics are grainy as hell so i pretend it has no camera :D

Mine's pretty good spud as long as you keep it still and have plenty of light. Anyway update time. Got the base finished, and Hans shirt:
IMG_5329.jpg
IMG_5332.jpg
Thanks for looking guys!

Latest posts

Back