Han Shot First

great work john

you really nailed the white which can be tricky to get right.

it might sound an obvious thing to say but it really does look like harrison ford, its a great casting

Beautiful piece, in every detail, from his expression, to your finish on the base, you've got a contest winner!

I like the title, too. Darn' straight, he fired first! The fact that Lucas redid that scene in the remastered version and had Greedo fire first ruined it for me. Solo is a shady character at the start of the story, and it makes his redemption at the end that much more significant.

Thanks so much guys and love your comment the baron! Well his done and I managed to do him without freezing up lol. I hollowed out the bottom of the wooden base and installed a very bodged but workable switch and battery.
IMG_5348.jpg
IMG_5369.jpg
IMG_5376.jpg
IMG_5383.jpg
IMG_5384.jpg
IMG_5388-1.jpg
As for whats next? Well check out the secret santa thread in a few days ;)
Thanks so much for all the comments throught guys!
Cheers
JS

I'll say it again--a winner! I especially like the look of the 4th photo in your post, it's a great shot of his expression and an illustration of your technique. Congratulations on your finish, it's excellent!

superb work truly..looks just like the pose its spot on and nice touch with the light

Thanks so much guys, it means a lot you guys popping in and taking the time to leave a comment. Cheers.

Excellent. His expression is priceless, especially that sideways glance.

Poor Greedo is doomed to be fried.

Fannnn....Tastic ;D Brilliant work John ,you've nailed the face ,and the leather belts loot bang on !! The light adds a whole different level too ...love it .

Looking forward to the SS build ;D ;D ;D. You'll nail that too . ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back