Han Shot First

JohnSimmons

For Spud: I was once Merseajohn
Hey guys I've started work on the Han Solo 'At the cantina' Fig by Knight Models. The sculpt's great but I think I'll have a bit of an issue with the fit.....mainly the arm placement on the gun. Anyway here's some pics:
Dry fitted (notice the peg leg!):
IMG_5297.jpg
Wahing of the parts:
IMG_5298.jpg
IMG_5299.jpg
After clean up, a primer coat with Vallejo Black:
IMG_5300.jpg
I couldnt help myself and started work on the face, its not perfect and I've still some playing around to do, but I kind of like it and think it looks like him lol. All paints used were Vallejo Model Colour.
IMG_5308.jpg
IMG_5310.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Great work on the face. The direction the eyes are looking off to the side really adds a lot instead of being a straight ahead stare

You did such a nice job on the face I can just about HEAR him saying "I don't have it WITH me..."

;)

Lol cheers guys, I'm trying to get my Star Wars mojo back for something I've got planned next ;)

this is going to be killer John, what a cool figure, looking forward to watching your progress

the next project sounds interesting too...!

That typical smerk shot is killer, can't say enough about this one John. Beauty!

Cheers, Ski.

This is going to be another fantastic build, the paintwork is amazing.

Will you be adding or extending the scene? (theres a light in the middle of the table):

hanalone.jpg

tumblr_lj3cukkLCf1qedqfdo1_400.jpg

Or extending the seat?
Greedo_shoots_first.jpg

J

Latest posts

Back