Grendels lighting advice and tutorials

Re: PAPA SMURF TO START SOME "LIGHTING" HOW-TO'S, IN SEPTEMBER!

Well...........as of today, I'm pretty sure my current project will be done, no later than mid-October. Hard to predict exactly, sorry about that. It's the first time I tackle this monster, next time, won't take this long, .I Hope!

But I'm already working on the first few techniques, I want to share with my fellow SMA members, so just a bit longer, and I will have the time to do this right.

I promise it will be fun, and, maybe,....just maybe, I'll pass on something you can actually use in your project!!

Nice to see this thread has had several views, you guys are more patient than I am! ;D

Take your time, Papa Smurf. Looking forward to it.

Oh, and loving the big Enterprise project!

Igard said:
Take your time, Papa Smurf. Looking forward to it.

Oh, and loving the big Enterprise project!

Thanks! Next update will really be nice, window mask removed, first "serious" show of lighting. :D

Well.....it's looking like mid-October to early November, before I get my big E completed. I know this thread says September, and I was really hoping it would be done by now.

I'm quite sorry about this, but I'm into "Maximum Overdrive" on this project now, just gotta get it done.

I know Grendel contacted me a little while ago and said he was working on some video tutorials on basic stuff, I figure he will post links here soon.

I appreciate your patience, and I don't say things I don't mean, but the projects always come first, and Family before them.

So hang in there, and I'm sure there's plenty of other great stuff on this site to keep you occupied. Those group builds are getting very interesting!

Take care all, and you can catch my insane 3am ramblings in the SF section, ciao...... ;D

Latest posts

Back