Greetings from Minnesota

SrsBidness28

My name is Adam, and I am getting back into modeling after almost 20 years. Just found SMA, and am glad I did. I have been reading a good deal of the topics on the forum and all I can say is that a lot has changed since I was a kid building models. My skills are super rusty, but coming back, and I would like to add a few to my arsenal. One question I haven't been able to find an answer to yet is this:

I have a 150psi 6 gal compressor in my garage. Is there any way to set up something to convert it for use with an airbrush? I somewhat know my way around it, but any help/advice would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome.

You will need to add a regulator between the tank and your airbrush so that you can dial down the pressure to below 30psi. Regulators are commonly available at places that sell stuff like that...Mechanic stores, parts stores, home repair stores....

And adding a moisture trap would be a good idea as well. Again, you'd get that at a similar place.

Welcome aboard.
And I think Scott's got you headed in the right direction. Just need a regulator and moisture trap

Latest posts

Back