Time has been a weird concept lately. Got some stuff done. Almost complete.
I got the 350/700r4 Chevy plant successfully swapped in, plumbed and wired. Master cylinder is plumbed.
Interior is buttoned up. Final details include things I envisioned from the start. Such as the busted window regulator and the lifeless sideview mirror...
Wired the Tach through the busted vent. I scratched out some interior trim panels for the A-pillars and roof lines to create a more substantial interior.
The headliner has been ripped out, revealing the hideous foam beneath. The broken taillights have had the tape treatment.
I'm going to be hitting the last details, some grime washing and calling this thing finally done... By far the most time I've put into any kit ever. I'd be afraid to know the actual hour count... I'll be back for a finish post. Thanks for following along!