Chassis is built and i think I like the way it sits for now. Needs paint and detail. I started work on the interior. It's missing a door panel, i'm slowly working that piece down to something that looks the part. I like the dash so far. I removed a couple vents and the stereo. I opened the glove box, figured the latch was broke on this heap.
Engine mostly assembled. Shorty Headers, putting a big carb on here, cause rednecks hate technology, so that EFI voodoowizardry is out. The undercarriage is nailed. Grimey, rusted, fully neglected. Also, in this persons genius, not upgrading the front brakes or to a 5 lug spindle, so those brake dust choked OEM fins are going up front, complete with hellacious toe wear on the tires.