Flakpanzer Wirbelwind

This is beautiful. Man the camo came out so nicely and realistic. I want to see more.
Cheers
Lukasz

Ken, Lukasz, Patrick, thanks for encouragement! I appreciate it a lot.

Now, some recent progress. We are on tracks now and we have some weathering going on...I try to get an Autumn touch...we'll see...

IMGP1495ps.jpg

IMGP1497ps.jpg

This picture is the best one, I guess... and it seems like I need more streaks on the turret...
IMGP1499ps.jpg

ROMAN,

Beautiful Work !! I Dig th fact that you didn't over do it with th Rust on th trax ! This Panzer is Lookin' PHAT !!

Smokin' Job !!

Scott, nice to see you in the thread. thanks!

Spud, Todd, Erik - thanks fellas.

today's pictures.
I repainted the spare tracks, added some fuel spots and a bucket. Plus very subtile streaking on the turret sides.

What do you think I should add to the model?

IMGP1538-ps.jpg

IMGP1537-ps.jpg

IMGP1533-ps.jpg

WOW :eek: Thats a thing of beauty right there :) I wouldnt add anything ,unless you plan putting it in a dio ...But as is ...its purrfect !!!!

Chris.

I'm agreeing with the other buddy!! She is purty the way she is!! Well done!!!! Congrats!!! ;)

Stunning anybody how thinks this hobby is a sad or a joke should just take a look at this and see what can be done with a box of plastic

Truly stunning
John

Looks pretty damn good to me and doesn't need a thing added. The weathering is fantastic, and the bucket is a nice touch that adds character to the model. Another great model Roman.

thanks for comments, they keep me motivated all the time!

Lukasz, yes, I did a small base/plate for the model competition.

Sad hobby, LOL :) One of my colleages was fishing under the rain for 8 hours without a single fish - that's sad :)

Rob, the bucket is from E.T. model if you are interested. A very nice set - for 3 buks you get 8 PE buckets of different sizes!

indeed, the project is more or less finished, I just wish the foliage will come before leaving to the competition - I want to add some autumn leaves in the mud here and there...

Otherwise I will start building Neubaufahrzeug from Dragon next week and maybe painting a Stug III... :-\

Latest posts

Back