First Armor Build - M1A2 SEP

Alrighty folks, I got a flat coat on this morning and did some detail work this afternoon. That tamiya kit had some decals for the ammo boxs. :)

M1A2144.jpg

M1A2145.jpg

M1A2146.jpg

thanks for looking!

Thanks guys!!! I have to get the periscopes installed and a few other things. then I'm going to start with the weathering! It doesn't seem like a lot and it does seem like a lot. All at the same time.

thanks again for looking!

ADAM ,

Yeah Dude ! This is really outstanding ! Nothin beats a Great Pin Wash, You Rocked it ! .... It sets th stage & starts to revel th Art !!

Keep on gettin it brotha' !! Great lookin' piece !!

Thanks Browns! I used Schweinhund227's method for those.

I just finished up this parascope. This one has rounded edges and I couldn't get the film to sit just right so I painted the window clear yellow, let it dry then painted it Chrome Silver.

M1A2149.jpg

Thanks again for following along!

Nice going! I had the same problem with the Commander CITV, I will have to work on that! And find a good medium!

Keep up the good work!

A quck little update. Got the dog box done and got the antennas on. Sorry about the pic quality, my flash is acting funny.

M1A2150.jpg

M1A2151.jpg

Thanks for watchin!

Adam, the update looks sharp! the infrared on the turret looks like a 3rd version :D

Thanks for the complements guys! This is definatley not finished but its going to the sidelines for a little bit until I can get a good jump on my M-ATV. As soon as I feel comfortable with that build I'm coming back to this to weather it up a bit.

thanks!

Latest posts

Back