Finally getting the new workshop together

Maybe that could work. My GF suggested smooshing epoxy or super glue down into the locking parts, thinking if it didn't bond the sections together it might at least make them tighter and sturdier. Just been too busy to really look into it as of now.

No overhangs. The main bench is a 1 in. Thick particle board top bolted to a metal frame base. View attachment 87076

I have the moto tool and stand clamped between my tool cabinet and my desk lamp.

What I did on my old set up was to get two U shaped bolts with threaded ends, one sized for the main body and the second for the hamdgrip, drill holes into my paint/excess tool cabinet's side, and the just bolted the thing right onto the cabinet. It worked really well apart from having to figure out how to keep the cord in check, as the old moto tool had a long cord I had to snake all over so it didn't get in the way.
I picked up this for my Dremel. It's a hanger and a drill press. $45 at Home Depot. I love Dremel tools

Attachments

• thumbnail (12).jpg
    thumbnail (12).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 8
I picked up this for my Dremel. It's a hanger and a drill press. $45 at Home Depot. I love Dremel tools
Ooo... I LIKE that. Looks way sturdier than my hanger. But I wouldn't have enough room on the main bench for that. The drill press is on the other smaller bench. And I need the moto tool in the general area it is now.

Man I'd like to have that though.

Latest posts

Back