Fail to prepare...prepare to fail

Wooha ! Jon ! Great work on the interior... your little extra wiring looks great ! dirty floors and all !!!

as for the Roadwork ! My hat to you for undertaking such a project.... I too Heard of the Lentils ages ago !!! never really sat down and did it... I did the Embossing technique with a Tube or Square Tube into STILL dampen Clay... and it worked all right.... but your approach is Sound !!! should look the part !!!

As always... with you ... ! I'm patiently waiting for your next update !

Later !

Norm.

--shakes head--
Kudos for being willing to go that route on your cobbles.
This is turning out really well here

thanks for all your comments and encouragement guys

I reached about 70% completion with the lentils last night after spending a good couple of hours solid on it. I was quite pleased to find that my lines were true and accurate and lined through with the direction of the kerb stones!

Not much left to do now then I can concentrate on the little "twist" in this tale! Then a whole load of painting and construction work on the building.

cheers
Jon

Awesome job here!
The interior turned out really great with all those wall-devices and wiring.
And good luck with that cobblestone road, judging from the covered part shown it is going to turn out a real masterpiece.

WOOHOO!

cobbles.jpg

All of em done and glued.

I've started scoring the slabs into the thin layer of plaster (that pencil grid is my guide)

Big big step this. I spent a lot of time last night working on it and did most of it in one sitting so it didn't drag out and sap my motivation.

Next up - more construction. a LOT more.

Now that's going to be something. Looking closely for future updates.
Cheers

thanks guys, glad the work is paying off

another few hours tonight sees me at this point:

building2.jpg

still a lot of brickwork to do, not to mention finish building the M8, paint it, weather it, paint the whole diorama etc etc

way off. Don't think I'm gonna finish this one to be honest...I'll give it my best shot, but I don't think it's going to happen for me.

Couldn't you have used some 5 counties cheese or a Dairy Milk for the bricks? That's going to taste aweful now!

Latest posts

Back