Dragon Sdkfz 234/3 1/35 scale

Resinbones

This is my entry in progress. Its a lot of parts to put together in a short time, but that's the fun of it. I've turned the wheels which will add some interest. Its almost ready for primer.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi Resinbones. Welcome to the herd. Glad you posted these.

Great to see that you are cranking it out. Gonna be a fine build man.

Cool!

I built one of these kits, real pleasure to build.

Looks good so far. ;D

Awesome, if you are looking for references there are some great, previously unpublished photos of SDKFZ 234s in Panzerwrecks. #4 is by far the best reference for you project. There is a link to panzerwrecks in my panther thread.

panzerwreck 4 pg 18,19,20,21,22,23,24 belonging to Stabskp./PzAufkl.Abt.20 of the 20 Panzer-Division Surrendering to the 16th Armored Divison in Pilsen Czechoslovakia 9 May 1945 on pg SDKFZ 234/4 on pg 50,51,52,53,54,55 on pg 78 is a SDKFZ 234/1 on 78

panzerwreck 6 page 43 of a sdkfz 234/3 page 79 has sdkfz234/2

Panzerwreck X as images on pg 46 of sdkfz234/2 pg 46

Thank you for your comments. I wish I could swing Panzer Wrecks. I do have ground power 7 from July 2000.

This one's gonna look sweet, i really like look of the multiple wheeled vehicles.

Finally have some paint on and will start to weather soon. I'm happy to take a break from tank tracks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi all thanks for your comments. Not sure I'll be able to finish, my compressor is inop at the moment, not sure why at the moment.

Latest posts

Back