Dragon Sd.Kfz.186 JagdTiger Henschel Produciton Type

Hey guys,

I was able to get some work done last night and tonight.

Here is a picture of last nights work.

2012-12-06_20-57-14_312.jpg

I probably could have drilled out those exhaust stacks but I'm just trying to get this to paint as quick as possible.

Here is tonight's work... First time working with magic track:
2012-12-06_20-56-42_127.jpg

2012-12-06_21-42-25_892.jpg

Did I do okay with the amount of sag in the tracks???

Thanks for checking it out.

Look fantastic Adam!! Sag on the track look great from here!!! Moving right along!!!

LOL...I try setting the bar sometimes....usually end up thinking I would be better off "at the bar" :eek: Keep plugging away!!! The results show for themselves!! ;)

Very nice work so far on this monster. It really is a big vehicle. Nice clean built so far and I'm looking forward to the paint. I have one of these vehicles as well with a full interior from Jaguar. I started it a while ago and put it away because of lack of inspiration. Your built could very well spark up things.

Very nice Adam! I myself try to 'hurry' along to paint mate, but take your time with the build, you can't go back after the paints on lol.
Your settin the bar high dude! Keep going!!!
;)

Hey guys, I decided to push forward with the building phase and got it complete today! ;D

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Thanks for checking this out!

Sweet job Adam!!! Nice finish to the building!!! Any thoughts on the paint scheme?

TRM said:
Any thoughts on the paint scheme?
What's your address again? Hahaha

I really want to try to use AK's heavy chipping fluid for the first time. I'm thinking standard dark yellow, green, and red camo scheme. What you think?

Also, do I need to lay down a grey primer before the red brown base coat that will go under the dark yellow? I know I have to clear coat before I lay down the chipping fluid but can that clear coat be an acrylic flat coat?

Haha, mailing it to you may be easier after all.... ???

Hey Adam, Any color of Primer will do but if u use Gray u can do some panel shading with blacks if you like,

i would do Primer,Dark Yellow,Future or a satin coat. Ak chipping,green,Redbrown. then chip

Add 1 or 2 drops of water to the AK chipping to make it spray finer and add 2 coats before you go with paint ove that, and just wear off the heavy traffic areas where you think the crew would be in contact with the tank :) and some scratched on teh sides with a toothpick will look good too :)

hope that helps

Ambush might be the way to go!!! Or some variation there of!! Spud has it pretty much spot on! Couple variations on my part but this would work just fine!!!

LOL...so I should keep my eyes open for the post? Safer to drive up Bro!! ;D

PM coming your way!! ;)

Latest posts

Back