Dragon RSO/ 01

Thanks guys, glad you like it so far. Here is a pic after doing more weathering on the wood bed and sides.

002-2.jpg

More pics of this build can be found on my new site. http://www.scratchmod.com/dragon-rso--01.html

Started on the tub/wheels. Not much to see, just a dark wash for now. Much more to follow.....whenever I hit the bench again.

002-3.jpg

Again, many thanks to Red Frog Hobbies who supplied this kit for review and build review.

Slowly getting to the point where I can finally use some cool Armor Farm products.

Semper Fi to all my fellow jarheads today.

cheers.

Thanks T, wish I had more time today. oh well, maybe tomorrow. This is the fun part and often is quick to do....when you have the time.

Thanks fellas.

Haven't had much bench time as of late but did start the dirt and mud on the lower section this evening. Still more to do in that area...and take a few pics too.

Rob

Thanks 007, will do

Ken, lol thanks bro. finally got to the bench today. not much to show but it's something.

007-1.jpg

:D :D :D :D Hiya Adam.....wish it was done dude. Just did a quick base for it and have to let it all dry a couple days before I can paint it etc. Pics later. Gonna do some pits on the RSO then try to work on some queens next week. Need to go find me lots of leaves for all the queens.......... :-X :-X ;D

Latest posts

Back