Dragon RSO/ 01

scratchmod

I started this kit a week and half ago am having a blast with this little. Lots of tiny parts but with care builds up rather nice.

001-3.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

Just gonna have fun weathering this little guy and do a small base using some of the Armor Farm products.

This model is NOT on my old website and is on my new site. The site is down for 24-48 while I change things over including the domain.

Will post an update sometime this weekend after I hopefully get more benchtime.

Cheers
Rob

Thanks guys for the comments. Slowing down a bit now with the paint and weathering.
No rust on the inside....that's red paint...

Another fine job in the works!! The damage is crazy stuff there bro! Nice to see this show up here!!! ;)

Thanks T. You know I've been busy with other models and non model stuff, but I thought I'd post it here since it has been a while since I posted anything.
Got the white wash on but not too happy with the faded and worn look. Will wait and think it over tomorrow and see if it gets redone.

That's all for tonight. Took a few pics and will continue tomorrow or Monday once I decide if the stays or I redo it.

008.jpg

Wow it looks awesome so far man. I look forward to the addition of the base and other goodies.

Looking great Rob!! WW really make those bullet hole jump out at you!! See you in a couple hours at the show!! ;)

Thanks fellas, glad you like the WW.
Yeah T, see you in a bit bro. Save some of the goodies from the club table for me. ;D

Very nice work! Can you take a picture of it next to a ruler to get a feel for the size of it?

Loving the whitewash, it looks really worn.

Perhaps just a filter to make it look a bit dirtier, but I would keep it!

Nice work

oh yeah, she's pretty small alright. Lots of tiny parts in this kit that need care when removing from the sprue and cleaning. A shame that you barely see the motor.

That is some fantastic work there Rob (like I expected something else). The damage on the wood is amazing!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back