Dragon Jagedpanther G2

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
New Year New project :D I needed some motivation to finish up some stuff and well the best way is to start something new Right ?

Im not sure where this will go yet

Istarted with teh suspension and wheels and got that all ready,
_MG_7457.jpg
Then i added some Texture to the Hull
_MG_7459.jpg

Today I will be getting the Friul tracks drilled out and ready for assembly :)

Never had the chance to deal with Friul tracks yet -- you have to drill them out prior or you are using larger rod ?
I've read that a lot of guys don't like the wire supplied :p

Hard to see the texture in the pic -- what did you use ?

Thanks ,
Uru

yea drill them out with a .5mm drill. i use it in a dremil like tool so it takes no time at all. the wire they supply is fine as you only need a small section of it so its strong enough, :)

the set of track i have i must have drilled out at some point so i saved a day no drilling for me today,

to add the texture i just mixed some poly with Tamiya putty dabed it on in uneven layer and let it dry then sanded it back.

Interesting ..
I thought the Friuls came ready to assemble .
No biggie -- but I'd expect it for the price ;D

What is the " poly " you added to the Tamiya putty ?

Cheers ,
Uru

Glue :D like tamiya extra thin only cheaper

fruils are "ready to assemble" they just need a bit of clean up. :)

Nice spud. I have this kit's brother assembled and base coat on it, unfortunately it has been lounging in the unfinished pile for awhile. Scratched some shurtzen for it, using the Eduard PE set. Want to bang it up, make it look well used, couple of panels painted differently from the tank camo to look like they robbed it from a knocked out vehicle.

Need to get back to it!

Small update, :D

most of the bits are on and im ready to close her up
_MG_7465.jpg
_MG_7464.jpg
_MG_7463.jpg
_MG_7462.jpg

Well i sorted out the suspension today and assembled the barrel. all that is left is to close it up and assemble the Track :)

_MG_7468.jpg

So got some paint on yesterday, I started with a red hull primer for some chipping and i went with this Scheme which looks pretty cool
_MG_7476.jpg
This side needs a little repair i think
_MG_7478.jpg
_MG_7479.jpg

next up is the wheels so ill get that done today :)

Thanks Scratch.

So gave it a pin wash and done the chipping, i also fixed the side i was not happy with,

A Friend gave me some Side skirts a while back So i used a few of these as they are for a Jagged.

The wheels are painted so i must do the pin wash on those next.

_MG_7481.jpg
_MG_7482.jpg
_MG_7486.jpg

Latest posts

Back