Dragon Pak 40/4 auf RSO

Thanks guys. Q I have a crew I'll bet getting them ready soon.. Ish

ive just put on the 4 decals and ill weather them a bit tomorrow so i just have to add pgmenst and its finished.

ive primed all the stowage and crew ill be using, altough i duno if ill use the crew i have or an other set wich are not in combat mode.

IMG_0558.jpg
IMG_0559.jpg
IMG_0560.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg
IMG_0562.jpg
IMG_0563.jpg

this is all teh stuff i just primed..... there is Lots and all that needs to go in/on the rso
IMG_0564.jpg

That is looking sweet fella :), Love the weathering ,nicely done , they sure are a little thing aint they !!!
Im guessing you took out shares in toothpicks ;D

Chris.

that's one seriously knackered gun........ really nice weathering on this little gem looking forward to seein it with its figures it will really set it off

geegad

thanks guys glad you like it.

i have these guys for the self propeled guns and i think they will add more of a story to the scene, but my god do they need work. they have ass cracks huge. this is my first set of draon figures and they are absolutly shocking.

here is my idea
IMG_0565.jpg

and ass cracks galore,
_MG_1122.jpg
_MG_1123.jpg
_MG_1124.jpg

I cant believe you were worried about the camo, that looks amazing.

Its never easy to admit your hobby involves filling bum cracks.

OMG! Crack kills!
Wow, those are some serious gaps!
The image of all the figures on and around the vehicle, being headless is kinda funny. ;)
Just sayin'.
This will be awesome when completed.
;)

lol thanks guys i fixed them up in no time but i still havent got round to getting aves, i used tamia basic mixed with nail polish remover to give it some life and used a cheap brush and brished it smooth with more nail polish remover,

IMG_0566.jpg

lol. ok lat update of the day. primed and waited long enough to paint them black for the shadow the light color will be the highlights.

this is how i paint my figures. primer, black, color, and the highlights should fall into place

_MG_1125.jpg
_MG_1126.jpg
_MG_1127.jpg

Lol ya wasn't to bad today, I'm going to start the base tomorrow I think with some luck, it will be my first in a long time so I hope I can do something decent

SPUD,

WoW !! I go outta town for a few Days & you Blow this RSO up !! Lookin SooooWeeet !! I dig all th Weathering on it , It looks Great !! Yikes ! Crack does Kill ! I've got th same problem on some of My Dragon & Verlinden figures. It looks like you Nipped it in th Bud ! ;D .

I'm lookin forward to th Next installment !!

Back