Dragon Pak 40/4 auf RSO

I agree with Tony, I had the same feeling about a King Tiger. After the winter wash has gone on its more a suggestion of colours from underneath it that comes through rather than a specific camo pattern.

Slap on the wash.
Alan.

im with the herd once there is a wash on you wont see the camo....

not that i think the camo is that bad ive seen a lot worse and ive done a lot worse

john

well i redone the front and messed it up with my heavy finger so gota do it again..

can somone tell me why im getting splatter when im trying to do thin lines, looking at the pic of the hull you can see it i know it will be covered with mud and dirt down there but it is teh same on teh gun and the front when i do that.

i was using tamyia paints for my camo,

ok done some work on the back today, painted the bors the same color and teh hull then when over each one with a difernt shade of brown, once dry hair spary then once that was dry hit it with my hull color and then after a while went at it with a rough brush and some water.

now i know its a bit messed on the handles and the rear plate but thats easy enough to fix, it was Bloddy stuborn to remove on the back planks and then it got messed up. i tried letting it with with water but it didnt help, i think i may have missed that part with the hair spary...

IMG_0556.jpg

With the splatter have you tried to thin the paint down a touch that's what I always forget to do and I get the splat attack some times

Geegad

i did thin it must not have been thined enough then?

finished the wheels, i used graphite on them and they turned out pretty good
_MG_1072.jpg

thanks TRM.

i went on with my white wash and tried out some of these mig oils, and this is what i have

_MG_1075.jpg
_MG_1077.jpg
_MG_1079.jpg

ill prob put the tracks on tomorrow once i repair the rear bed,

Looking good Spud!!! Whitewash is coming along nicely...liking the effect your getting with the Migs!!! ;)

I forgot to put hair spay on the front end before the White wash so it will have go with out

Yeah, that whitewash really tones the camo down. Maybe you knew what you were doing all along spud with the camo being a tad heavy ;). She's lookin' good bro!!

lol. ya she is looking way better than i was expecting.

Spud, everything is fine, I like her a lot. Camo seems me OK, painting camo on vehicles is noth maths !

And calm down !!! You´re in Hyperwarp mode !!! ;D ;D Are you modelling 25 hours-a-day? ;)

Cheers,
RG

lol there isnt much to this build thats why i seem to be flying :)

i finaly got the tracks on took me a good few hours because of the wheels. done wome weathering on it ill finish adding teh samll details now then get the pigments out :)

here and some mock up shots of it so far.

_MG_1111.jpg
_MG_1114.jpg
_MG_1115.jpg
_MG_1117.jpg
_MG_1119.jpg
_MG_1121.jpg

hope you like it.

ok all bits added wich was only 2 seats and the braces for the gun and finihed up the weathering. Tomorrow its Piments to dirty up the tracks and wheels and finish it up and get started on the stowage and bits n bots and get a base going. well mabe not all that tomorrow :)

I like your little RSO. Have you noticed, that german soldiers named him "Rollender Sarg Ost" ?
(rolling coffin) ;D

Back