DML Sd.kfz.7/2 3.7cm Flak 36

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
_MG_2142.jpg
Seeing as im waiting on parts to arive for the Su-85 i need to keep busy so im going to start Start this im going to try do a knocked out one that bigjohn posted on robs forum. but ive no idea who it will turn out so it could end up a disaster. we will see, Fingers crossed will get pics up later

Spud I think it would be cooler if you reprodused the box art. All the figures tracking enmey aircraft would make a dynamic scene. But, if your going to have more fun building a wreck than I say go for it! We are having fun building these models...right?

Rob W.

Oh my ...another 'Shelf Queen ' ;D ;D ....nice one Spud ;)

Chris.

4th post!!!

Hmm... keeping your hands busy!!! might as well Potato Shelf ;D

Rob as cool as that looks i think this is screaming to be built.
this will also gime a chame to do some propper rusting
fee1ia.jpg

Ace nope :)
lol Chris but not for long :)
Er i need to keep the hands busy other wise the mind will go mad!

at least you can now use the life color that you brought... I'm planning to order it online too.

But I'll wait for this one first ;D

Did you check out the holes in the seat backrest !!! ....Ouch !! ,would certainly cure your headache ;D

Chris.

i just used it on the Exaust will post pics in a while once its dry.

that area of the cab will be a pain in teh arse chris because the seats are molded, and it would do more that cure yer head ach :)

Pics,
Chassy is done, this is my second dragon ht so it dont take long
_MG_2160.jpg

Painted the exaust with teh lifecolor rust set dint turn out too bad i think, took a few pics because its so dam long and awkward to get in frame,
_MG_2153.jpg
_MG_2154.jpg
_MG_2155.jpg
_MG_2157.jpg

Just catching this one here spud....looking good buddy!!! Rust rust rust....... ;D

spud said:
that area of the cab will be a pain in teh arse chris because the seats are molded, and it would do more that cure yer head ach :)

Reckon you wouldnt have much bother scratching that area ,its pretty straightforward ;)

Chass & exhaust is looking good :)

Chris.

lol T only half Rust, Front half looks to be brunt,

Chris i think your right, it does look kinda, altough i may just cut out the seats and fill the voids with the White,

This is gonna be deadly !!!!!!! ;D

looking forward to this one spud

cheers,

shane

Thanks for posting the Reference pic, Spud. I'm on board with you now. Go for the junker it will look great!

Latest posts

Back