DML s.IG.33 auf pz III

Well got the Big Shooty bang bagn thingyamabob yoke done tonight so i may get some primer on that and the cab interior now and get some paint done tomorrow.
_MG_3938.jpg
_MG_3941.jpg

Alrighty, all kit parts are Glued i may add some bars at the sides for holding some more track Dunno yet.

Now i wants yet opinion on these 2 boxes should i leave one off?
_MG_3947.jpg
_MG_3948.jpg

I added some Tissue to this parts to act as a blanket as i have a pic with it done on one :)
_MG_3950.jpg

and the Rear
_MG_3951.jpg

Looking good spud. I have the Cyber Hoby version in the box (no photoetch or metal barrel :'(), so I'll be watching.
Leave the boxes on. It's a different look, plus they provide some nice nooks and crannies to stuff stowage (tarps, blankets, etc...)into, just like they probably would have in the field. Also, they provide lots of area to easily tie the stowage on. Keep up the good work.

Bill

loving this build ! can´t wait to see it finished !
If it was mine i would leave the two boxes, but its up to you ;D

Thanks guys, it seems that most I've asked say two also so I think I'll go that way

thanks guys im just working on one of the figures for the back, I kinda like the pose of the 2 on the box art so trying to recreate that..

well this is what i have done today. cut the base and im going to use a Celticwerks corner building, Also done some work on one of the figures. he needs more work but so far im very happy with him,

_MG_3953.jpg
_MG_3954.jpg
_MG_3956.jpg
_MG_3957.jpg

hey spud its coming along great!!! like the display u got there!!!! what did u use for making those nice looking arms on that fella their? is it squadron green putty?

thanks guys,

04 i used Green Stuff 2 part epoxy putty

It's going to be a sweat little dio and love conversion of the figure.. Real nice

Latest posts

Back