DML s.IG.33 auf pz III

thanks John.

Finished off the fig conversion on this ol Chap today it looks a little rough and that's Macro for ya but he looks fine other wise, Next ill need to find an upper body torso for my Tank commander :D

I added a scarf because the hornet head looked very under scale to the body
_MG_3960.jpg
_MG_3962.jpg
_MG_3963.jpg
_MG_3965.jpg

Looking good to me not an ass man but he's got a great toosh and like the necker cheaf he's bang on trend...!! Lol

Nice one mate! I'm glad that your using figs, they usually get over looked and up sitting alone in the box.....perhaps I shouldn't have watched Toy Story the other day....

Excellent use of the Celticwerks base Spud!!! That fig conversion looks spot on!! Keep it going buddy!! ;)

Well the first pair of legs i used were too wide so i had to rob a pair for a tamiya tanker and he fits perfectly. so that done i dot to doing the basic pose and this is it, next up will be some putty work on the arms.

oh yea i also had to shorten the first guys hand that was resting on the tank as he didn't stand on both feet with it so long,
_MG_3966.jpg
_MG_3968.jpg

Time for an update, Weather snit helping, I came across my first experience with humidity yesterday and a small bit today but I survived that experience and painted the Tank.

Today i painted the house Corner with Tamiya paints, tank is painted with Model Air 052 German Grey.

Oh and I finished the Tank commanders arms just hands left to do on both,

_MG_3970.jpg
_MG_3972.jpg

lol thanks Ken, I was going to use foam board to make some kind of a building but i decided to use this as it looks way better :) plus ill get replacement parts from Steve to fit the base sometime :)

Latest posts

Back