DML M-7 Priest WIP

Eastrock I think you mean the Small Shops "Hold-N-Fold" for bending the PE. The two knobs screw down to clamp the PE tight while bending. You can remove those screws and turn the silver plate around and use the long straight edge to fold the edge of fenders.
My dentist saves me his broken tools and I reshape them for modeling. My grandfather was an optometrist and I got several of his tools,the pliers are really handy.

Thanks again Terry. I need to finish it too.

Later guys
Tony lee

Wow Tony thats a lot of tools for the Brass but its shows in your work because its always neat and tidy.

Hi Tony

Thats some very fine modeling Tony always a joy to look at your work.Ya I'm a fan SPG's and tank destroyers they are one of the more interesting fighting vehicles on a battlefield very little crew protection and pack a big punch whats not to like. ;D

Great model work Tony

XXXNITRO

You sure do make it look easy Tony! The stowage and extra details really make for some interesting viewing. Love the seat!! She looks great factory fresh but I think it'll look even better when you work some weathering into it. Stellar work my man!

Nitro,Thumbs
You folks are forcing me to get back to work on that M-7 sooner than I had planned.

As they say "So many kits and so little time."

Thanks so much guys
Tony lee :)

Latest posts

Back