Ding Dong From Denmark

korditekid

Hi!

Like many boys, and one or two girls, I loved building models when I was a kid. That's probably not the case any more, but back in the early 80s, scale modelling was *very* popular here in Denmark. There was even an after school program, where you could build and paint models. Kits and all for free :) That's 70s/80s Scandinavia for you.

A couple of years I was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis, an arthritic disease (no sob:) with a ridiculous name. One of the very few perks of having this disease, is that I've gotten a lot of spare time, as I'm unable to work. Since I'm no longer spending money, gallivanting about town, there's a little spare money for an airbrush kit, and some related misc. I plan to build some smaller scale planes to begin with, and also customize some toys (action figures and bots).

So, I've spent a lot of time on YouTube lately. A video brought me here. Still, even with all the great advice and tutorials available, I prefer talking with people directly. As a (level 2, maybe:) novice, I'll definitely be taking more advice, than give it, but I hope to able to contribute in some way.

See you around :)

hello and welcome to the group this is a great place for learning about the different techniques of modeling.

Latest posts

Back