Did Scott get Red 6 done as he hoped?

Backbreaker

Hi Mac,
Scott sent me this yesterday.

"Really had a great time. Very tired tough - only had 3 hrs sleep. I didn't get finished but that's ok. I don't want to rush this part after putting 5 months into this build. Got the painting done, having a few fit issues. Then weathering is next."

Joolz.

Chas

Backbreaker said:
Hi Mac,
Scott sent me this yesterday.

"Really had a great time. Very tired tough - only had 3 hrs sleep. I didn't get finished but that's ok. I don't want to rush this part after putting 5 months into this build. Got the painting done, having a few fit issues. Then weathering is next."

Joolz.
The secret is revealed! Oh well, that's unfortunate but I agree. Rushed models all to often go to waste.

Take your time Scott,

Chas

Mac

Agreed!
Just wondering. I don't get out much, (to other shows and stuff, I live too far out in the tundra).

elend

Oh my! Too bad. Yet, I already expected something like this. There was still a large chunk of work to be done. And Scott's just a human after all. Or... is he? ::)

icekj

In the early ninetys I burned myself out of modeling because I built two 1/72 F-14 kits under a timetable for a show. It took me about two months to get both done but I really lost my taste for the hobby. I did not pick up kit again until fall of '08.

I hope Scott does not push himself too hard and do the same thing.

God Bless,

Ken

Little Cutie

Ask,and ye shall recieve!
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu247/scalemodeladdict/Red%206%20Final/ (I dare not mention the sewer of a website that I had to wade through to get this link,but I hope that you all will enjoy it.)

Latest posts