Dead insurgent

Biskup

Here is one of the figures I sculpted for the purpose of the planned diorama. It represents a dead mercenary / Taliban in 1 / 35 scale.
deadins1.jpg
deadins2.jpg
All comments are more then welcome.
Regards
Lukasz

you should modld that sucker and sell some resin copys, its Awsome

They don't look that nice after we're done! j/k

Great job on the sculpting! You may want to add some tears in the man jams and some open wounds.

Thank you for the comments I know it has some flaws but for the purpose of diorama it will be enough.
I made the armature of plastic and brass rod the rest is Magic sculpt.
Spud - I'm planning to mold him :)
Beobachtungsbereich - I thought about that but for the diorama I'm making his a new deployment and he just got shot from front without exit wound. But if I would be making him for Iraq or Afghan I would make him the way you said so thank you for the comment :)
Cheers

oh cool he will make a fine addition to any dio i think

Wow! really great pose and heck of a good sculpting job!

:) Howdy Lukasz
Congrats, a great work, mate,
First time ??
Can I ask you wich material did you use to sculp it??
Cheers ;)
RG

Hey Jelly,
Thank you :)
First time what??
I used Magic Sculpt for this one.
Cheers

Hey Lukasz my friend :D... you´ve cloned the fig !!!
´
Great, man, great... :D
´
PS: When I was asking about "first time" it was about if it was the first figure that you had modelled... but I believe that it wasn´t ! ;)
´
Ciao Lukasz, see you around :D

From me if you're interested. I'm pricing it at 6 USD + shipping. Send me an e-mail or PM with your address and I will check what the shipping would be.
Regards
Lukasz

Man thats some talent ya got Lukasz......................a really terrific looking figure buddy and i reckon he`ll sell like hotcakes, best of luck with him and all the rest ya create ;D

Latest posts

Back