Dead German 1:35th

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
hey guys i made this guy yesterday just messing about trying my hand at a bit of molding.

i used Milliput because thats all i had im defo going to be ordering some Aves for my next guy who will be face down.

For teh Record im F%ing Delighted how he turned out :)

IMG_0399.jpg
IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0401.jpg
IMG_0403.jpg
IMG_0404.jpg

and him painted up.

IMG_0405.jpg
IMG_0406.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg

Coments always Welcome :)

he came out really nice.. loving the bullet hole too

cant wait to see what ya do with the Aves

ya im real happy with him. he looks better in person tough, iphone cam isnt the best but its more convienent :)

Wow, very well done. The last shot (excuse the pun) looks like an extra from 'Inglourious Basterds'.............

[attachment deleted by admin]

haha, ive only seen half that movie. our plane landed too soon!

;) FLASH KIT-KAT BREAK, I´m going to lunch NOW, then I´ll be back at job.

Spud, mate, EXCELLENT POSE, :D I love your ingenuity and visualization :D.

Just some suggestions:

For how long has been dead this guy? Minutes? Hours? A day?

If he has been dead for long hours in direct, very intense sun, his skin can became darker. Let it some days sun exposed and it will become almost black and like a balloon, unless hit in the abdomen. In overcast, cold without sun, night, inside building, he could became greyish, in several hours. Strange things.

If he´s been just recently killed, skin color is OK, he hasn´t lost a lot of blood, I see.

He has been dead due to just one shot in the brains, without (I think) exiting wound, and the guy is keeping almost a vertical position (very important), his heart has suddenly stopped, he wont bleed too much, just the blood volume over the shot height, believe me, the rest will go to the lower parts of the body.

• Darker, darker blood, Spud, darker.
• When blood flows over the fatigues the fabrics do not become red (unless waterproof ones); fatigues become a darker color, as if you put a dark red lens over the fatigue, more or less (unless blood goes through white, very light blue colors and so, it will be seen dark red).

Great figure, Spud, congratulations!

RG

(( Now a lightning lunch!! ))

thanks for them sudjestions jelly, i havent used the fig yet in a dio so things to concider there, as for the blood its not actulay red its more of a dark crimson because blood isnt red its just the flash on the iphone made it look red.

Jelly said:
;) FLASH KIT-KAT BREAK, I´m going to lunch NOW, then I´ll be back at job.

Spud, mate, EXCELLENT POSE, :D I love your ingenuity and visualization :D.

Just some suggestions:

For how long has been dead this guy? Minutes? Hours? A day?

If he has been dead for long hours in direct, very intense sun, his skin can became darker. Let it some days sun exposed and it will become almost black and like a balloon, unless hit in the abdomen. In overcast, cold without sun, night, inside building, he could became greyish, in several hours. Strange things.

If he´s been just recently killed, skin color is OK, he hasn´t lost a lot of blood, I see.

He has been dead due to just one shot in the brains, without (I think) exiting wound, and the guy is keeping almost a vertical position (very important), his heart has suddenly stopped, he wont bleed too much, just the blood volume over the shot height, believe me, the rest will go to the lower parts of the body.

• Darker, darker blood, Spud, darker.
• When blood flows over the fatigues the fabrics do not become red (unless waterproof ones); fatigues become a darker color, as if you put a dark red lens over the fatigue, more or less (unless blood goes through white, very light blue colors and so, it will be seen dark red).

Great figure, Spud, congratulations!

RG

(( Now a lightning lunch!! ))
I don’t think I want to know where you got all of that information from ;) ;)

Latest posts

Back