Cutaway falcon

Just a quick 'unofficial' announcement that this will the a group build sometime this fall.

I should dust off mine.......

DSC03410_resize.jpg

The light is from a Large Acrylic Plug made by a StarShipModeler member Named " Balock!"

He has released a few, mine was one of his early prototype! He made some for the AMT MF and others for the FMMF they were a little expnssive.... But a drop and forget fit! Which worked for me!

You can't see it in the picture but it flickers ever so lightly.... There is a small circuit that powers a huge array of LEDs some white some blue.... I will have to find a way to hide that power cord once I get going on this again in the Fall! With you guys... I have almost 300$ of resin invested in this and the will to keep going died in the egg. I would like to bring it to completion one of those days.

Oh! My Falcon is, or was a cut away, which I have glued back together!

Later....

SCHWEINHUND,

Aw WoW Dude !! That looks Impressive .. Most Impressive .. What kit is that ? ROTJ ? Great Lighting !!

Erik! I think it is the ROTJ cut-away version..... They are all the same anyway!

I got this for 20$ and the normal one was 24$ ? More parts for less! Weird!

DSC02354_resize.jpg

Didn't want the cut-away version.... And added Tabs to the hull and glued it shut and hidden the
Seams with greebies then the project cooled down and has been on my shelf for 5 years, having the FMMF doesn't help... Maybe this GB will re-ignite the fire???

Take care all!

So Norm. Do you have the Blue Moon resin kit on that? That is not the stock MPC rear deck for sure.

I have the Falconkits sidewalls, cockpit and landing gears but I'll have to scratch build all the yummy rear deck details.

No blue moon AM kit parts on this...

It's all FalconBits or what ever it was....? Expensive if I remember....well!

I gave my resin and Aluminum landing gears away to someone here or on SSM ! I have the Ship plunked on a tripod! Via the lower gun bay window.... So it felt good to pass it on to somone that was going to use it...

Got the grills from SSM store... And made a lot of the rear deck stuff myself.... Just not following anything. Just going as I pleased! Remember it's not Solo's ship!

But the fire in me died away a log time ago.... Still not sure if I want to tackle this or start the FMMF instead?

That Rear Deck is Off-th-Chain !! I say Light that Candle Bortha' !! It's Lookin Great !

.... Finishing Move ... Finishing Move .... Do IT !! ;D

I hear you Erik! I'll have to see "how I feel" about starting a build that is 5 years Old... This fall!

Take care till then!

Latest posts

Back