Contest Q&A

I'm not even sure anymore. I've looked back through the rules but I don't think I wrote it down.

Not that I'm complaining, I understud that final pics could not include a base except for the all open category.

Well I'll happily withdraw it from the comp but if Scott or one of the mods will, I'll pm them the links with it on a plain base. I should have known better :'( lol

No bases at all for contest entries...other than all-open./// Yup I said that.

No worries John. PM 5 links to pics without a base and I'll swap em out.

This is a travesty!!! I'm withdrawing all my prizes and entry's! I'm sorry it's come to this but it's the only option left to me!!!
PM Sent Scott.
;)

John I'm really sorry I went thru all the entries and I didn't even noticed you made a base ;)
You still have my vote ;)

just re sub the pics no need to withdraw ild be gutted for you if you did something like that,

JohnSimmons said:
This is a travesty!!! I'm withdrawing all my prizes and entry's! I'm sorry it's come to this but it's the only option left to me!!!
PM Sent Scott.
;)

Hey John, I'm sorry I even chimened in on this conversation, but please don't withdrawal. Send Scott some new links and keep it in there buddy!

Just wondering, what is or will be the procedure for the vote?

Wow that was some great reality show drama John .... here to your new calling :p

Latest posts

Back