Contest Q&A

unttld said:
Les said:
I like that Eye Tyrant, Beholder looking fellow. That should be fun to paint! :)

That's what I thought when I ordered it. Six weeks ago. :-\

Ouch! :( Might have to call them up and ask if building and painting a postal worker will help with the delivery! That is a long time, hopefully it comes in soon.

Scott.. Will you be posting a list of the folks who entered the contest. Reason is I am not computer smart and just want to make sure you got all my correct info and payment. My pic and payment was sent today around 1:30ish and just want to make sure all is good. :D

Thanks

Ill be posting a long thread with all the entry pics, but no names.

For now, assume it's all good. Entries are rolling in.

You are able to enter in a kit already opened sprues out of the cellaphane wrapping but no parts put together, started, etc. Right ;D Thanks!

raysfan98 said:
You are able to enter in a kit already opened sprues out of the cellaphane wrapping but no parts put together, started, etc. Right ;D Thanks!

As long as the kit has zero work done to it, you are golden.

this may have been asked but i cant see it, kit supplied figures are they Ok to display with the kit? the Famo has a bunch so just wondering about those

Yes, thank you! After reading this I plan to add the pilot to the Wright Flyer. Little/mini Orville Wright will be very happy with this development (although little/mini Wilbur Wright is no longer snickering at his brother)! :p

Just to clarify. If I would enter a tank, would that be considered Aircraft or Armor ? If memory serves me correctly, while surfing around the 2012 BSC thread I believe Tanks were judged in Aircraft ? So can anyone clarify if its Aircraft or Armor for 2013 ? Thanks in advance

hooterville75 said:
Just to clarify. If I would enter a tank, would that be considered Aircraft or Armor ? If memory serves me correctly, while surfing around the 2012 BSC thread I believe Tanks were judged in Aircraft ? So can anyone clarify if its Aircraft or Armor for 2013 ? Thanks in advance

Seriously?

What is a tank? It is a piece of Armor. Therefore would go in the Armor category.

Yea Seriously, weren't the tanks judged in Aircraft last year ? Im not asking a phony question Im asking a serious question that just requires a serious Armor or Aircraft answer. That's all. That question was sticking in the back of my head so its why I asked. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't seriously sticken in the back of my mind. So could someone please clarify the correct category tanks will be judged in ?

Elm City Hobbies said:
hooterville75 said:

Seriously?

What is a tank? It is a piece of Armor. Therefore would go in the Armor category.

Answered my own question. I figured out what I read and what made me think what I was asking but it pertained to the Diorama category.

DETAILS ABOUT ENTRIES
• Military Vehicle > Armor Category
• Robots & Ma.k.> Sci-fi Category
• Vehicle (Tank, Car, Boat, Spaceship etc...) with a terrain covered base (with or without figure) > Diorama Category

A tank is armor,and there isn't a diorama category this year. Repeat...no diorama category this year.

Latest posts

Back