Contest Chatter

Well done to all who entered, congratulations to the winners and many thanks to SMA for hosting another great comp.

You guys don't want to know how many times I just wanted to blurt out the winners! :) I know everyone was on the edge of their seats and congrats to every one of you! Clearly some great talent here! Cant wait to see what you all come up with in the future!

Grats to the winners, but grats to all who actually finished their builds as well.
This was a VERY hard contest to vote in

2 entries. 2 last places. Does anyone have a copy of "Building Models for Dumbies?" I can borrow?

;D Got glue poisoning and 3 stitches during the contest. Had 2 coronaries and a mild stroke waiting for the results. When can we start again.

Congrats to all who entered.

While I didn't enter this comp, I still got a kick out of it ;D

Congrats to all participants......... ;)

This contest motivated me to stick to one project and actually finish something ;D

I had a lot of fun with my build. ;)

I can only echo what everybody else has said, great competition and some fantastic builds.

I'm really proud to have placed second in armour, gives me inspiration to try for first next year

Thanks to all involved behind the scenes for making it awesome again!

Thanks to Scott and the gang for putting on the contest and congratulations to the winners all 99 of them.

Terry ;D

Hi,
Everything is shipped except Badger items. Ken has been swamped all summer with shows. He has the list and is doing his best to get items shipped.

Once I know they are sent I'll post here and let you know.

Latest posts

Back