Contest Chatter

Momof3 said:
You know everything would be fine with these contest if the people that won in the categories actually received the prizes. My son won the past Contest in May for one of the planes he did (raysfan98) and still to this day has not received any prize. We have sent numerous emails and have gotten the same response (Let me check with the company that was doing those) and here we are almost 6 months later with no prize. My son is frustrated and paid his own money to enter this contest. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE WAY THIS IS HANDLED!

Dude, take a chill pill.

Understand that the prizes are generously donated by sponsors and members. Yeah they may take a little while to arrive but I know Scott will be doing his best to make it happen. This is a non commercial site that is run by people who have a passion for the hobby, the majority of entry fees go to charity.....

Your son had an awesome entry and I hope we can see another from him in next years BSC.

2nd that!
It is not organizers fault at all. I understand your feelings and feelings of your kid, but it will all go away, when he finally gets the prize!

I haven't seen prizes either, but I'm not too worried. I'm sure Scott will get thing sorted.

Got my Krome in yesterday. Looks great. It only came in a clear acrylic case, so I may contact Badger and see if I can purchase the awesome metal case for it. Still, I'm very happy.

Thanks again to Badger and Scott for this great contest. Looking forward to next year.

The paint set showed up today, nice heavy package of 60 paints of various types, WOW!

Thanks again Scott and Ken. I'm going to have to paint something with these and try em out. What an amazing Christmas present.

Received my goodies today! Many thanks to SMA and Ken at Badger!

Got my prize today. Many thanks to Badger, SMA crew and forum folks. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Latest posts

Back