Contest Chatter

You're fine, Scott.
I'd have to wait until I get home to even start recording anything.

Oh, wait, I'd also need the results. :p So....we'll be patient.

Yeah, Scott. As much as we're growing hard with anticipation (that didn't come out right) I think we can all handle a little more blue. It'll be all the more sweet when it comes. (man, that really didn't come out right...that's what she said!!)

You could always make us wait until next year. Whoever holds out the longest without cracking gets a special prize.

nicholassagan said:
Yeah, Scott. As much as we're growing hard with anticipation (that didn't come out right) I think we can all handle a little more blue. It'll be all the more sweet when it comes. (man, that really didn't come out right...that's what she said!!)

just lol...

Nick that was funny. Well I'm off to Ibiza for a stag do so I'll be watching the results by the pool tomorrow ;D Hiccup

JohnSimmons said:
Nick that was funny. Well I'm off to Ibiza for a stag do so I'll be watching the results by the pool tomorrow ;D Hiccup

If its still there the water park at playa do bossa is good fun, well it was 25 years ago. ;D

I feel really really old all of a sudden ???

Have fun mate

Gag

It was my first foreign holiday when I was 10, a trip to San Antonio was a real eye opener for me & my family......don't normally see things like that where I come from :eek:
J

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
!!!!!!!!A W E S O M E !!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!We Love You Scott!!!!!!

Sorry i couldnt handle myself. :D

Uploading. I have a much faster connection here at home...it's moving quick. Should be live in about 20 minutes...+-

Latest posts

Back