Contest Chatter

Guys, I hate to disappoint, but I'm still stuck at work and have another couple of hours to put in.

I won't be able to make a video tonight. I'm sorry for that.

I will shoot it first thing in the morning, with coffee. It will be online by noon ish.

Thanks.

Really don't wanna take my time...just swamped at work. Waiting on a file to print as I type this...

Freaking 2:30 in the morning...can't sleep.

Pins and needles my friend, pins and needles. :)

Guys, just relax. Everyone who completed a model (or two) is a winner, regardless of voting results.

Well just before the big announcement I would like to thank all the people involved in this contest.

I know this year many people where working behind the scenes to make this contest happen. So thank you.

Also very big THANK YOU to the MAN without whom this wouldn't happen. Scott you created something magnificent :)

It's really great when forum members take active part in sponsoring the contest so big thumbs up to you.

Last but not least thank you to all participants and forum members. You are the guys which makes this forum special :)

Cheers to all
Lukasz

Still haven't had a chance...gotta fit that in. Man, workload is insane. Deadlines galore.

Checking back in. Has someone made a results video yet?

Nope.

I'm gonna get lynched.

Latest posts

Back