Contest Chatter

Scott Girvan said:
That's how we roll.

Roll hey... and all this time i tought we glued stuff together to prevent it from rolling around :D

Scott Girvan said:
JohnSimmons said:
:D nice one Biskup! I too have something extra, one of these:
http://www.hlj.com/product/fuj09132
Who one the dio category Scott?

That would be me.

+++

We didnt' have to count. LrdSatyr8 coded a script that automated it. A HUGE THANKS goes out to him for the outstanding work.

Hey... just thought I would help out... so glad everything worked so well. Good luck to everyone... I know we are all fingernailless in anticipation! :)

Hold you're breath everyone, we are less then 24hrs till the results, good luck everybody!

I've been holding my breath since Friday and since then I passed out 3 times, once on the floor, once on the toilet and then another time while mowing the lawn. My wife told me that if I did that again, she was gonna take away my model glue... so I had to switch to crossing my fingers. ;D

Well, LrdSatry8, I want to thank you for writing the script to do the tally as well as making the ballot itself.
Saved a lot of counting. Thank you.

Quaralane said:
Well, LrdSatry8, I want to thank you for writing the script to do the tally as well as making the ballot itself.
Saved a lot of counting. Thank you.
No problem my friend... I'm just happy I could help out a little and give something back to this great community! Thank you all for making it fun again! Its been such a long time since I felt like I belonged to a group before! Thanks!

LrdSatyr8 said:
I've been holding my breath since Friday and since then I passed out 3 times, once on the floor, once on the toilet and then another time while mowing the lawn. My wife told me that if I did that again, she was gonna take away my model glue... so I had to switch to crossing my fingers. ;D
Cruel and unusual punishment

Latest posts

Back