Contest Chatter

Not muck to it really. Few parts, cleanup, CA, filler.

It's the painting...wow.

Sure, if it's a full kit unstated no worries about the fact that two came in one box.

Once your base is down I see some oils and a bunch of AK in the future on that big guy!!!

;)
I've had that for years...and seeing how we have a figure category, and this is a figure...

Should I choose this it will be an example of taking final pics for the contest, then proceeding to put it on a base, chicken bones and all....varnished chicken bones that is. Not sure about the pig.

Yup you'll definitely do it justice, nice and big too. Good opitunity to free hand with the AB and nice detail work with weathering washes oils the lot just go crazy. Wicked.

Yup...I think the actual build will be all of 4 hours...

Might just try both.

I truly hope you do that Rancor....it'll be sweet!! For spit dripping from the jaws, I'd try some clear resin slowly dripped over a thread, or maybe some 5 minute epoxy to really get that drooly mouth all frothy :)

im hesitating

between

1/32 Hasegawa Ki-84
Ki-43s_and_Ki-84s.jpg

Or my 1/48 P-38 "Down Beat"

3_13.jpg

what do you guy think?

Cheers

neo

After watching the review of the kit, I've changed my mind.

B5 Starfury in a custom paint scheme

I agree with Scott, gotta be the zero. How could you pass up all that chipping and weathering ?

Scott, I would suggest doing the Optimus Prime!!!!
That would be really great for you to stretch those mechanical engineering skills you got. AND would be an incredible project to witness coming together!
But, please keep in mind that I am sort of biased towards robots. wink wink.
;D ;D ;D

Oh.... I think that painting the Rancor will be a blast, and fairly quick, then you will be able to enter your O.P>
;) ;D

I've got my two kits picked out, hope I can actually finish them! But with 3 months and some determination, it's doable.

Latest posts

Back