Contest Chatter

i say the car, the rso has a load of probs on the lower half and aligning the running gear on seesaw axles is a mini nightmare.

I will enter with a M2A2 Bradley from Tamiya as soon as I get the go ahead.

Terry ;D

DSC09070.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

JohnSimmons said:
Well the armour just got even more exciting!

Just doing my part! However I have few ideas about what to do with this one.

Terry ;)

Timing never quite works out for me to do a new build, but I'll be in the open category with something I started last fall....

Im finally making progress on my entries, thanks easter :)
Have stepped outside my comfort zone with a scale im not used to and dusting off my electronics skills that have not been used for 20 odd years.

Have not had time to upload pics yet but hopefully over the weekend ill gte some paint down and pictures up.

Loving all the work others have put up so far, it will be an honour lose to your great builds :)

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to say all your builds are looking FANTASTIC! What a great year for the BSC! Great work!

OH MY Modelers brand bag o chip ....... hummmmm me me me me me me me me me me me me me pick me pick me :D

Cool video Grendels.

Wicked indeed, John! :)
You know, for it is becoming one of the things you are expecting every year with kind of anticipation:
summer days coming, autumn lief-fall, winter holidays, Big Spring Contest, Grendel's and Family Superb BSC Prizes Announcement ;)

Solander said:
Wicked indeed, John! :)
You know, for it is becoming one of the things you are expecting every year with kind of anticipation:
summer days coming, autumn lief-fall, winter holidays, Big Spring Contest, Grendel's and Family Superb BSC Prizes Announcement ;)

LOL!! Just wait until we get to give out the prizes, I will think of something special for that...

And you have your wish, we will be competing head to head in the all open.

That Bag O' Chips will be a boon to anyone just starting out in electronics ! I'm sure it'll go to a worthy recipient :) Great Prize Shmear this year G, hopefully my entry into the All-open doesnt get overlooked compared to what I think you have in store :)

Moving Day is tomoro so if I dont catch everyone before the voting and final submissions, GOOD LUCK !

Competition Sure is Stiff this year

I'm afraid that I'm probably out of the contest. And that's before I even got started!

Basically, my life has bee turned upside down lately. Which means, among other things, that I'm now working in the far end of the country for most of the week, leaving preciously little time to work on my models. So both of the models I entered are still in the early WIP stages and I just can't see how I can possibly complete them in time.

Bugger, darn, and other very bad words!

On the plus-side though, I did get a nice payraise. Which is great as I can now buy the models I want. If only I had time to build 'em... ::)

Latest posts

Back