Contest Chatter

Grendels said:
Solander said:
Wicked indeed, John! :)
You know, for it is becoming one of the things you are expecting every year with kind of anticipation:
summer days coming, autumn lief-fall, winter holidays, Big Spring Contest, Grendel's and Family Superb BSC Prizes Announcement ;)

LOL!! Just wait until we get to give out the prizes, I will think of something special for that...

And you have your wish, we will be competing head to head in the all open.

Can't wait already, dude ;) ;)
And yeah... The wait for almost 3 years is over. At last! :)

Wow! Great selection of prices and what generosity just donating these!
The Chips look particularly good, indeed!
By the way, who gest the family photo? ;)
Cheers,
Guido

Solander said:
LOL!! Just wait until we get to give out the prizes, I will think of something special for that...

And you have your wish, we will be competing head to head in the all open.

Can't wait already, dude ;) ;)
And yeah... The wait for almost 3 years is over. At last! :)

LOL! May the best man win!!!

A member on the forum is sending me a bunch of model kits, so the prize give out is about to get upped. Once they arrive I will make a video and post it for everyone.....

Thank you for the comments on the video. Expect another one soon...

You guys are unbelievable. Those prizes are great and I came across the Zeppelin and the 1/72 space ship on the internet but I never thought they are so big.

WOW!!!!!
Big Box Bonanza!!!!!
Holy Cow!
Too bad I didn't even start my contest build. :(
AND, you know model kits are always fresher when in a tin can. ;D ;D ;D

It's gents like you that make the SMA contest the most impressive,grand,amazing, exalted,shocking, striking, stunning, stupefying,astonishing, wondrous,genius,yea baby contest ever!!!!.

Some nice stuff there. Reminds me again that I have to come up with the stuff I promised to give as well

Quaralane said:
Reminds me again that I have to come up with the stuff I promised to give as well
Hey Quaralane remember you have to come up with the stuff you promised :p :p

I did my good dead for the day !!

LOL

I'm moving the Girvan Media office and my days are spent renovating. The contest is extended the contest by a week. Final entries are due June 7th. Submission form will be posted by next Wednesday.

Latest posts

Back