COMPLETE - Freedom - Meng Pickup Dio

Re: Freedom - Meng Pickup Dio

All good buddy!!! Looking to see what you came up with!!!! I was checking this and the other truck out over at HLJ!!! One of these days maybe!! ;D

I have to get outside! Too nice to be doing this right now, lol.

I've resolved that my first round of figures are gonna be like some of my ex's: Beautiful from afar, but far from beautiful.

3779.jpg

3780.jpg

I could spend countless hours trying to get this 'right'. I am calling those first 3 finished..with the exception of a matte coat and a wash. 2 more men and chicken and a cat.

Tempting Scott!!! I never knew they had so much over there!!! I havve around 4 pages of things on the wish list!!! One at a time brotha'!!!

Oh yeah.....

"a wash. 2 more men and chicken and a cat." Oh my...sounds like a real bad Friday night!! :eek:

LOL....no worries...never even took my coat off...I'll be leaving now!!!

I think they came out pretty good Scott ,and hats off for having a go at it ....practice makes perfick ....wonder where I went wrong then ::)

"a wash. 2 more men and chicken and a cat." Oh my...sounds like a real bad Friday night!! ......I aint even gonna go there ??? ??? ;D

Chris.

Scott,
This is great buddy, with the high and low lights you applied the figures just look so much more 3D. You have my admiration, like MJ said you just get better and better with every post.

You see a new technique and you nail it. ;D

Keep it up buddy. 8)

Gag

P.s I'm realy Jonesin for a vid or two buddy, can you hook me up, well can ya ,can ya mister?????PLEASE?

Thanks for the feedback guys. This sure has been a learning curve for me...one that I plan to continually climb as the opportunity presents itself.

Here's where I'm at:
3781.jpg

Video...man I so don't have time for that right now. I'm full tilt at work and the time I do have during evenings I would rather spend working on projects like this. If I make a video it really kills my bench time and then the editing and upload and stuff...it's hours.

Ahh, the usual subjects!!! Awesome job Scott!!! Right down to the Chicken Buddy!!! ;)

Usual subjects ...or usual suspects ;D ....nice dance troupe Scott :)

Chris.

Stop making fun of Todd's spulling. It's not his falt.

:)

And a 5,6,7...8

My Spilliage is ni bad!!! ;D I have to beg your pardon on this one though...I spelled the wrong word correctly!! ;) All of this falls under the "s" clause......That would be everything would be...you guessed it, Chris's fault!! 8) Ask him...he won't deny!! :D

...and a wan an deh tu an deh tree

Awsome Scott. and Agreed Chris's fault as usual

Thanks guys!

Another baby step tonight. Got the rear window masked and the windshield cut. Dipped the WS in future as well.

3782.jpg

Back