Christmas Trees

Thanks all, I have every single Godzilla orniment since they started making them back in 2004.

Nice spud!!! Was going to ask if it was a gift under there!! ::) At least he doesn't have you air brush this time!! ;D

Spud, looks like your critter has found a new hang out for the Holidays ;D My dog leaves the tree alone but the cats on the other hand. Youd think I have cats as ornaments lol. Nice Tree Mate!!!!!

Cheers

cheers lads i would like to say i did it but i dont even get a look in im just the one who goes up the loft them bloody ladders again..

geegad said:
cheers lads i would like to say i did it but i dont even get a look in im just the one who goes up the loft them bloody ladders again..

i can relate to that ;D

I sure am enjoying these tree pics! I'm on R and R till late December due to surgery, so there won't be much of a tree for us this year. We may get the little 4 foot out and put a few shiny balls on that, we need something to put the gifts under ya know!

Erik

This is my Tree i have every year on my bench at work, i use metal chips and old components for the decorations, what do you think?

IMG_20121213_094248_774.jpg

Happy Christmas everyone, have a safe and happy holiday.

Gag

Tree.jpg

Latest posts

Back