Christmas Trees

letsgobrowns82

Well its that time of year. I thought I'd post a pic of our tree and if you want you can share yours too. I'm a sucker for Christmas, with all the lights and snow etc.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I don't have anything to put under a Christmas tree!!! My Secret Santa ordered me a kit that isn't even out yet.....

Oh ya, it's definitely worth the wait though!!!

Tree is looking good there Aaron!

My tree will likely go up next weekend.
Mostly as a place to put the presents my mother's started picking up

Nice Aaron!! Chrismas is not expected to throw up in our house until next week either!! Mad push next Saturday!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nice tree buddy i love xmas nice to see im not alone i will get some pics when we put the tree up sat mucker

I'l post mine as soon as I get home from work.....I set ours up the night before Thanksgiving so i could relax all weekend and play BlackOps II :p

its not even December and yer tree is up..............................? :-\ ???

It's Holiday Creep......its usually an American thing to put it up the day after Thanksgiving but I went a little early since my wife just had hand surgery and cant help at all. I havnt put the lights on the outside of the house yet though !

don't mention lights outside my misses has alright started to un tangle the little gits i will be up the ladder in the high winds sat itwill be like a scene out of national lampoons.....!!!!!!

we put up a rope light around the house about 8 years ago and its only plugged in at chrimbo saves having to go up the ladder every year :D

like the idea bud but im sure she just loves watching me dance
with death every year

spud said:
its not even December and yer tree is up..............................? :-\ ???
Oh yeah, every year the tree goes up the day after Thanksgiving here. Its kind of our little family tradition. Well that and I have a fake tree so I dont have to worry about all the needles falling off. We tried a real tree the first year we moved into this house but since theres a wood stove in the den where we put the tree it dried the tree out and it didnt last very long. So we switched to a nice fake tree and its been here three years now.

geegad said:
don't mention lights outside my misses has alright started to un tangle the little gits i will be up the ladder in the high winds sat itwill be like a scene out of national lampoons.....!!!!!!
Oh that is such a classic movie!!!!!!!!!

geegad said:
like the idea bud but im sure she just loves watching me dance
with death every year

oh man i Loled hard

lgb i haven't seen a real tree since i was small in our house. i love the smell of it

Not mine, but probably what mine will look like soon enough.
7ef7837904129166dc135dbca31cbf36.jpg

Latest posts

Back