Checking in...

GalaxyChief

Hello all, name is Christian....

First of all I need to thank Scott for helping me out with my registration!

I found this forum when cruising youtube for how too vids of weathering with pigments.

Have been working on plastic/resin/metal models and minis for some time now.

I am however trying to get back into the hobby full steam now that our youngest no longer wakes up every two hours.... ;) And by getting back into it full steam I have a new airbrush on the way as well as two sets of Mig pigments and have built myself a small hobby area in one of the 3 closets I have in my room.

I started off doing 35th scale modern armor and 72nd scale fighters, then found the hobby of 28mm gaming minis while passing through England several years ago. The hotel I stayed at in Oxford had a Games-Workshop store right across the street from it and thats all it took. I was hooked.

I am an Army bratt and spent 7 years in the Air Force myself as an aircraft mechanic, I have been in the cabinet industry since I got out of the service back in '98.

I look forward to reading and learning as much as I can here as well as posting up information and pics of projects I have done and anticipate doing in the near future.

Enough about me, I need to start reading the rest of the forums.

Latest posts

Back